Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 English subbed version is now only a few days away. Here’s how to stream the episode online and everything else you need to know.
Release date of Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11
A smile that we must protect! ☺️
— Watch VINLAND SAGA Season 2 on Crunchyroll! pic.twitter.com/dzd7o43aPX
— AnimeTV チェーン (@animetv_jp) March 14, 2023
The much-awaited episode of Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 is set to release on 20 March 2023. The highly acclaimed anime will mark its return on this day. Fans have waited patiently so far, but it is getting difficult now.
Here are the release timings of Season 2 Episode 11 in different time zones!
Pacific Time on Sunday, 19 March 2023, at 18:30 PDT
- Central Time on Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 20:30 CDT
- India Standard Time on Monday, 20 March 2023 at 07:00 IST
- Korea Standard Time on Monday, 20 March 2023 at 10:30 KST
- Japan Standard Time on Monday, 20 March 2023 at 10:30 JST
- Eastern European Time on Monday, 20 March 2023 at 03:30 EET
- Central European Time on Monday, 20 March 2023 at 02:30 CET
- New York USA on Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 21:30 EDT
- Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 20:30 EST
Where can you watch Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 Online?
Vinland Saga Season 2 – Episode 9 received 9.7/10 ⭐️ on IMDb! pic.twitter.com/dC0Kx50dtd
— Vinland Saga World (@VinlandWorld) March 8, 2023
The anime is available on Tokyo MX, GBS, and BS11. You can also watch it on Netflix, Crunchyroll, and Amazon Prime Video.
What to expect in Season 2 Episode 11?
In the previous episode of Vinland Saga, we saw that the empty man Thor-Hin was having dreams of plunging off a cliff. Despite his other dreams being significant, he has forgotten about them.
Thorin fought against Askalab for the most of his life, but his death at the hands of someone else has left Thorin no reason for revenge for 11 years. Watch the next episode to know more!
Fascinated by everything that goes beep. Strong passion for music, tech, and all things Marvel.
Follow: Bitcoin price prediction FREE
# The start point of AI applications